If your child has a health condition that requires medication be kept in the health office, please get updated medical orders from their health care provider (new orders needed at the beginning of each school year)
- If you need a new form--------pick one up in the health office. Parent/guardian must sign the form as well.
- Bring the doctor order and medication to school as soon as feasible.
- If the doctor prefers to fax the completed order to us, our fax is 720-886-8188.
In order to decrease the number of ill children this year:
- All students will wash their hands with soap and water OR use hand sanitizer before eating lunch
- Students must wash their hands when they come into the health office Prior year eligibility for